CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY FOR FAST, RELIABLE SOLUTIONS
Water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. Whether you’re dealing with flooding, leaking pipes, or more, if water damage is not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can create a number of complications, including:
- Soaked carpets and flooring
- Electrical hazards
- Expensive damage to your home’s structure and furnishings
- Growth of hazardous mold
- And more
When the worst happens, call the water damage restoration experts at ServiceMaster South Shore. We’re at your side to provide expert guidance on what you need to do and how to alleviate your burden ASAP. We are available 24/7/365 to provide you with emergency water damage services when you need it most.
What Causes Water Damage?
Water damage is a common occurrence for homeowners. When water enters your home, it can cause mild to severe issues, ranging from paint damage, affecting the structural integrity of your home, and may even lead to mold growth.
Water damage occurs for a number of reasons, including:
- Leaking plumbing
- Broken water heaters
- Severe weather and natural disasters
- Leaking or malfunctioning appliance
- Burst/broken pipes and hoses
- Clogged/leaking toilets and sinks
- Moisture trapped behind walls
- Roof leaks
- Clogged gutters
- HVAC condensation and malfunctions
- Clogged drains and sump pumps
- Washing machine supply line leak
- Structural damage
- Foundation cracks
While there are numerous reasons for water damage, the most likely areas in your home that will see damage includes:
If you notice any signs of water damage, the professionals at ServiceMaster South Shore should be consulted immediately when dealing with water damage or flooding in these common areas.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
ServiceMaster South Shore takes a tried-and-true approach to recovery for the water damage restoration process:
- First, we thoroughly assess the water damage through a thorough inspection.
- Next is water mitigation and preventing further damage to your property and belongings.
- FInally, we help you restore your home’s water damage with a focus on returning your property to pre-loss conditions.
By taking fast action and contacting ServiceMaster South Shore, you can prevent additional damage and cost.
Removing the Water & The Worry Today
With a rapid professional response, your floors, walls, and assets can often be preserved and restored. ServiceMaster South Shore technicians are available 24/7/365 for emergency water damage services or flooded house restoration. Our expert technicians arrive at your home with the time-tested know-how and confidence backed by decades of field experience. Combined with our proven water remediation techniques, we’ll completely remove the moisture and promote effective drying. From start to finish, we’re by your side at every step, until the last piece of furniture has been put back in place and your peace of mind is restored.
Give ServiceMaster South Shore a call today at (888) 519-3919 to learn more about all of our residential restoration services.