Act Fast on Water Damage
Water damage restoration is an emergency business. That’s why ServiceMaster South Shore is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our quick response reduces your suffering and saves money. Water damage claims increase substantially if prompt action is not taken to contain the damage.
The professionals at ServiceMaster South Shore use advanced products, procedures, and equipment to assure the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings. The process unfolds in six steps:
- Inspection and assessment
- Water removal
- Anti-microbial application
- Drying: air movement
- Drying: dehumidifying
- Drying: monitoring
When we come into your home we will perform the following services:
- Identify the source of the problem and the scope of the damage
- Evaluate carpeting.
- Evaluate flooring - whether it’s tile, vinyl, laminate, hardwood or the sub-flooring.
- Evaluate walls, ceilings and cabinets to determine the extent of damage.
- Apply antimicrobials and/or odor control.
- Place/set up air movers and/or dehumidifiers.
- Explain future visits and expectations.