A surface cleaning system utilizing compressed air to propel dry ice pellets.
How does dry ice blasting work?
- Air compressor at 375 CFM used to propel pellets
- 3 times more powerful than a compressor used for a jack hammer
- Dry ice pellets, cylindrical in shape
- Impact on target surface
- Freezes and knocks off contaminant
Dry ice blasting advantages.
- No blasting media to clean-up, i.e. sand, silica, etc.
- Can be used in tight spots, around nails, joists, etc.
- Will not harm wires or plumbing
- No water damage
- Kills organic contaminants
- Environmentally friendly
Dry ice blasting uses.
- Attics with mold
- Floor joists, basements, crawl areas
- Remove smoke from framing and plywood
- Clean brick and masonry